Shadowing Trip to Kenya – 27 Dec 23 – 5 Jan 24
Gain valuable shadowing hours while having a life-changing, unforgettable medical experience?
Duration: 10 days
When: Provisional 27 Dec 23 – 5 Jan 24 (exact dates to be finalized) 10 days
Who: Aspiring medical professionals Grades 10-12
Reservation Deposit: $350 (refundable and payable by 30 September 2023)
Program Fee (excl. res. dep. above): $1995 per student
The cost is inclusive of:
- A comprehensive pre-departure guide.
- Customized clinical rotations.
- Airport transfers.
- Hospital Placement Fees
- Designated mentors and support from local staff.
- Gated, safe and comfortable houses.
- In-house catering.
- Wi-Fi access.
- 24/7 in-country support.
- Biweekly global health tutorials.
- Two-way transport to your clinical site.
- Basic Swahili lessons twice a week.
- Certificate of participation on program completion.
- Volunteer activities (as per schedule by our local staff).
- A chance to explore and travel: safaris, excursions, and mountaineering as optional add-on
Not included in this fee (approximately):
- Airline ticket: Add in the region of $500
- Spending money: Add $120 – $250
- The reservation deposit of $350
- An optional 3-day wildlife safari: ±$500 (to be finalized)
Budget amount for everything: ±$3500
Note: Apologies, no scholarships/sponsorship opportunities are available for this trip.
Apprentice Doctor Hospital Shadowing Trip Kenya – 27 Dec 23 – 5 Jan 24
Proposed Program Schedule. Ten-day Apprentice Doctor Hospital Shadowing Trip Kenya – 27 Dec 23 – 5 Jan 24